PAB Coventry provides metal stamping services for manufacturers across the Midlands. From our on-site workshop, our team of expert stamping machinists will produce metal work to your exact requirements.
Metal stamping, also known as pressing, encompasses a number of manufacturing processes and provides the flexibility to achieve the exact metal shape required for your project, whether it’s a simple or more complex shape. These processes include:
- Punching – metal is shaped using a stamping or machine press
- Flanging – metal is bent along a curved line
- Stretching – the surface area of the sheet metal is enlarged using tension
- Hemming – the edge of the metal is folded to increase thickness and strength
- Drawing – metal is stretched into an alternative, often more abstract shape
To find out more about how we can help you with your metal stamping projects,
please contact us.