Two shifts available.
06:00 – 14.30 Monday to Thursday 06:00 - 11.30 Friday
14:15 - 22:45 Monday to Thursday 11:15 - 16:45 Friday
PAB are looking for experienced MIG Welders/ fabricators.
As a MIG Welder you will be responsible for welding components for a wide range of projects.
You will need to have a proven track record of MIG welding in a busy team and be able to read technical drawings.
• MIG Welding
• Read and interpret Engineering Drawings and Tolerances.
• Use of hand and power tools
• Adhoc additional tasks on the shop floor
• Previously worked on Heavy Welding Projects
• Worked with Mild Steel (between 6mm- 20mm)
• Worked within an Engineering Environment previously.
• Worked within an team of welders working to customer deadlines.
• Good understanding of quality requirements.