What We Do
PAB Coventry provides metal stamping and pressing services for manufacturers across the Midlands. From our on-site facility, our team of expert time served personnel can produce metal work to your exact requirements.
Metal stamping, also known as pressing, encompasses a number of manufacturing processes and provides the flexibility to achieve simple or complex forms required for your project. These processes include:
- Punching – metal is shaped using a stamping or machine press
- Flanging – metal is bent along a curved line
- Stretching – the surface area of the sheet metal is enlarged using tension
- Hemming – the edge of the metal is folded to increase thickness and strength
- Drawing – metal is stretched into an alternative, often more abstract shape
Hydraulic Press Expertise
A hydraulic press offers versatility, accuracy and consistency across multiple applications when being used to produce sheet metal components. The press can be programmed to produce highly specific results, whether these are simple or complex, and our expertise means that the first off and last off component would be pressed to the same exacting standard.
- +44 (0)24 7669 4419
To find out more about how we can help you with your metal stamping projects,
please contact us.
At PAB Coventry Ltd. we pride ourselves on offering a premium, bespoke service - providing advanced Metal Stamping expertise. We have helped businesses across the Midlands, including Coventry, Birmingham, Rugby, Leicester and Daventry. Click your location to find out more!