What We Do
At PAB our commitment to excellence in customer service and proactive account management are of the highest priority.
Being industry experienced and commercially focused PAB operate new project introduction gateway programmes which enables our team to work closely with our customers to deliver engineering excellence.
We are focused and committed to our clients needs in developing tooling and manufacturing methods which offer lowest in-place cost and reduce lead times.
Our mature supplier relationships with industry leaders are a testament to a proven model for project success, regardless of size, industry or location, we are dedicated to the needs of our clients.
We are dedicated to the needs of our clients.
Our aims are:
- To provide a personal dedicated service without working time constraints
- To conduct Pre-manufacture feasibility review meetings internally and with Clients
- To provide a complete engineered solution
- To be commercial competent and provide consistency - Our Management Team have been with PAB for many years, our turnover of staff is minimal reflecting a harmonious working environment.
- Employ Manufacturing Resource Programmes- Real time project tracking quality management systems
- To maintain our Quality standards - IATF 16949 - 2002, ISO 9000, ISO 14001, CWT Approved Modern Apprenticeship employer