TEMPORARY DELIVERY DRIVER / PACKER
PAB has an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Driver to join our expanding team based in Coventry. You will work on a full time, temporary basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits. This position may become permanent.
Main Duties include:
- Delivering product to customer’s premises.
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times.
- Load your vehicle according to procedures.
- Collect customer returns as required.
- Vehicle maintenance including carrying out daily checks.
- Assist the Despatch team in picking and packing items to be delivered/shipped.
- Warehouse maintenance.
- Assist with Inter-Branch Transfer Deliveries as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 points
- Must have a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Previous experience within a delivery driver role
- Ability to understand necessity of excellent standards of customer service
- Work to deadlines with good time keeping skills
- Customer focused, driven to achieve and willing to go the extra mile
- Must have a Fork Lift Truck Licence (preferred)
37 hours a week -
Monday to Thursday 7.30am till 4.00pm and 7.30am till 12.30pm on Friday.
Any one intrested in the role please give us a call or send a copy of your CV to Reception@pabcoventry.co.uk